The Data40 project team does private studies on the topic set by a customer. All results of such research are sent to the customer that ordered the research and don’t get to third parties.
Types of private studies done
- Exploratory research – superficial review and collection of information on a certain topic;
- Descriptive research – in-depth data collection and extended review of a certain topic. It includes basic analytical conclusions drawn from the data obtained;
- Analytical research – deep data collection and comprehensive review of a certain topic. A full study of the information collected to find patterns and make analytical reports.
Research methods applied
- Survey – an online or offline survey or questionnaire of consumers on a given topic;
- Information analysis – processing and analyzing a data set received from a customer;
- Experiment – conducting online and offline experiments on a given topic;
- Observation – obtaining data by observing the behavior of a group of people;
- Expert evaluation – obtaining expert opinion on a given topic by means of interviews and surveys of key representatives of a certain field.
Data collection methods used
- Primary: manual and computer-based collection of raw data from various online and offline sources;
- Secondary: search for and processing of ready-made data sets: from completed studies, from customer data, etc.
If you want to order a private study, contact us: Contacts page