STS Holding S.A. Q3FY23 Report Overview publicly available financial statements, company strategy and projected performance.
The dataset includes a list of stock information about STS Holding S.A. Q3FY23 , Highlights and Metrics, Revenue Retrospective.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q3FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q3FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q3FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q3FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
Quarterly results calculations in the Data40.com report were based on non-consolidated, unaudited financial reports for Q1FY23 and Q3FY22. These quarterly results calculations are for informational purposes only and should not be used as a guide for assessing the materiality of information.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- H - Half;
- STS - STS Holding;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- STS Holding Annual Report Period is from January 1, to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- The STS Group is a prominent bookmaker operating in Central Europe, specifically in Poland, and was founded in 1997.
- It operates 400 retail betting shops throughout Poland and features its own withdrawal system, STSpay, which ensures fast and available 24/7 money transfers.
- “The Group observes the usual surge in user activity during the fourth quarter. Additionally, the Group foresees the potential impact of EURO 2024 in Germany on the results of upcoming reporting periods”.