Overview of the 3rd quarter of Sportradar Group AG for the year 2023.
Goals and objectives of the research
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q3FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q3FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q3FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q3FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Sportradar Annual Report Period is from January 1, to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- Revenue in the Q3FY23 increased 12.41% to 201.037 million EUR;
- As of September 30, 2023, Sportradar had total liquidity of 509.700 million EUR;
- NASCAR and Sportradar have announced a four-year extension of their longstanding media rights partnership;
- Sportradar received industry recognitions, including "Best Live Streaming Supplier" at EGR B2B Awards 2023.