Sportradar Gr Q2FY23 Report Overview on the company's publicly available financial information, about shares, Q2FY23 Highlights.
The dataset includes Public Quarterly Reports Calendar FY23-24, Stock Information, TradingView Retrospective Q2FY23.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q2FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q2FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q2FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q2FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Sportradar Arts Annual Report Period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- Sportradar deepened its relationships with U.S. operators, including Caesar's Entertainment.
- Sportradar was selected as the exclusive global betting partner by CONMEBOL.
- April 26, 2023 - Sportradar Names Technology Growth Executive Gerard Griffin as Chief Financial Officer.