Penn Entertainment Q2FY23 Report Overview on the company's publicly available conference Call information, financial information and Business Outlook.
The dataset includes shares, TradingView Retrospective Q2FY23, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q2FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q2FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q2FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q2FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- BPS - Basis Point;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- PENN Entertainment Annual report period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- PENN Entertainment, Inc. is a North American provider of integrated entertainment, sports content and gaming experiences for casinos.
- April 24, 2023 - PENN Entertainment Launches Enhanced Customer Loyalty Program, PENN Play, to Better Serve 26 Million Members.
- The company does not pay dividends and allocates free funds for the development of its own infrastructure and services.