Report for the 3rd quarter of 2023rd fiscal year of Kambi Group plc
Research Goals and Objective
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q3FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q3FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q3FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q3FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- GGR - Gross Gaming Revenue is the amount wagered minus the winnings returned
to the players;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Kambi Annual Report Period is from January 1, to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- Kambi's revenue in Q3FY23 totaled 42.09 million EUR, marking a significant increase of 14.81% from the Q3FY22;
- Kambi extended its contracts with partners Atg and Rank Group;
- Kambi has signed an agreement to offer its Complete Sportsbook platform to LiveScore Group;
- In the Q3FY23 report, Kambi presented details on a growth factor involving AI-powered trading known as Tzeract.