Founded in 2010, Kambi Group PLC operates in the global betting and gaming industry, providing sports betting technology and services. The company has offices in seven countries, including its headquarters in Malta, and went public with its IPO in 2014, listing its shares on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
In this dataset, we have analyzed publicly available financial data of Kambi Group PLC, pertaining to the company’s Q2FY23, and conducted a comparative assessment of its Q2FY23 report with those for the previous quarters of the current fiscal year as well as Q2FY22.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q2FY23 report and those from previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company’s Q2FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q2FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q2FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY — Financial Year;
- Q — Quarter;
- QoQ — Quarter-over-Quarter;
- GGR — Gross Gaming Revenue is the amount wagered minus the winnings returned to the players*
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-Year (YoY) relative value calculations were not performed in cases where the previous year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Kambi Group’s annual report period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023:
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- The company has offices in seven countries, including its headquarters in Malta, and went public with its IPO in 2014, listing its shares on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market;
- In Q2FY23, Kambi entered into partnership agreements and won two awards at the EGR B2B Awards 2023 for software innovation and AI implementation;
- In Q2FY23, revenue increased by 23.71% compared to Q2FY22, reaching €42.89 million.