Gambling/iGaming Discord Marketing Inventory List 2023, containing 1007 servers related to gambling.
Research Goals and Objectives
- Collection of Discord servers related to gambling topics;
- Popularity evaluation of Discord servers within the gambling community;
- Formation of a dataset that ranks gambling-related Discord servers.
Discord servers were collected via open sources using the following search methods:
- Open Google search;
- Servers search on Discord itself;
- Collection of Discord servers on other social networks: YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, Reddit, and Facebook.
Discord channel creation date was determined with the HugoMoe service.
The study contains servers and channels that take part in the formation of the gambling community. The study did not specifically collect gambling-only Discord servers. The list includes servers hosted or belonging to bloggers and streamers who write about gambling or are known to engage in gambling activities. The collected information does not claim absolute completeness and is intermediate in the planned research cycle.
For visualization convenience, “Follower” numbers are averaged to these values:
- “<1k” — servers with less than 1,000 followers;
- “1k - 10k” — servers with over 1,000 but less than 10,000 followers;
- “10k - 100k” — servers with over 10,000 but less than 100,000 followers;
- “>100k” — servers with over 100,000 followers.
- 71 servers were banned/deleted during the collection of this dataset.
For the “Conclusions” section, the data is sorted into several groups as can be seen below.
In the course of the study, a dataset of 1007 gambling-associated Discord servers was formed.
- 645 servers with less than 1,000 followers;
- 302 servers with between 1,000 and 10,000 followers;
- 55 servers with between 10,000 and 100,000 followers;
- 5 servers with over 100,000 followers.
- 1 server was created in 2023;
- 192 servers were created in 2022;
- 222 servers were created in 2021;
- 227 servers were created in 2020;
- 122 servers were created in 2019;
- 112 servers were created in 2018;
- 90 servers were created in 2017;
- 38 servers were created in 2016;
- 3 servers were created in 2015.
Future Goals and Extensions
- Search for server contact details;
- Search for advanced user engagement metrics;
- Server activity field categorization;
- Analysis of marketing trends and promotional flyers;
- Identification of regional affiliations;
- Showcase of advertising pricing models;
- Expansion of the general server list, as well as regional lists for Asia & Pacific, MENA.
The listed and other additions will be added in planned expansions and subsequent research cycles.
To order an extended research, please contact us at email@example.com.