Zhejiang Century Huatong fiscal year 2022 report on the company's publicly available financial information, company strategy and projected future performance.
The dataset includes Members of the board and Managers of the company, Number of employees as of December 31, 2021-2022, Famous game and Business structure.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objectives: to examine the public financial information of Zhejiang Century Huatong, to determine its development direction, and to forecast the future performance of the company.
- Find the company’s comprehensive financial and corporate information;
- Analyze the gathered information;
- Draw conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
- FY - Fiscal year;
- YoY - Year-to-Year;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Zhejiang Century Huatong report period is from January 1, to December 31, 2022;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- Zhejiang Century was founded in 2005 and initially started as a business manufacturing spare parts. In 2014, it entered the internet gaming industry.
- In 2020, Zhejiang Century and Zhejiang University jointly established a brain science research institute specializing in fundamental brain science research.
- As of March 31, 2023, the company has 156,790 shareholders, with the largest being Wang Ji (10.22%) and Linzhi Tencent Technology Co., Ltd (10%).