Overview of 2022 fiscal year of Wynn Resorts Limited.
Goals and objectives of the research
Research Objective: To study Wynn Resorts Limited publicly available financial information, determine the company's development strategy, and compile an overview of its annual financial reports.
- Find the company’s comprehensive financial and corporate information;
- Analyze the gathered information;
- Draw conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
- FY - Financial Year;
- WR - Wynn Resorts, Limited;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Wynn Resorts report period is from January 1 to December 31, 2022;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- As of December 30, 2022, the total shares outstanding were 113,369,439;
- In 2022, Wynn Resorts sold a 49.9% interest in the retail space it contributed to the Retail Joint Venture to Crown Acquisitions Inc.;
- Total Equity in 2022 increased its negative value compared to the figures in 2021;
- In August 2023, Wynn Resorts announced its decision to shut down its online platform for sports betting and iGaming, WynnBet.