This dataset includes an analysis of the Super Group's financial and corporate information. Super Group is a British company specializing in sports betting and online casinos with Betway and Spin serving as its primary brands.
Research Goals and Objective
Research Objective: To study Super Group’s publicly available financial information, determine the company's development strategy, and compile an overview of its annual financial reports.
- Find the company’s comprehensive financial and corporate information;
- Analyze the gathered information;
- Draw conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
- Super Group report period is from January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022:
- The fiscal year coincides with the calendar year.
- YoY — Year-to-Year;
- Calculations were based on the average annual weighted exchange rate:
- €1 = ~$1.05 in 2022;
- €1 = ~£0.87 in 2023.
- Super Group's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange, with institutional investors owning approximately 5% of the company;
- The company experienced a 2.20% decline in revenue from 2021 to 2022, citing economic and regulatory restrictions as well as COVID aftermath as contributing factors;
- Betway has established partnerships with prominent global sports organizations, including NBA's Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors, and others;
- Despite facing criticism, Super Group continues to expand internationally and has recently announced a partnership with the English FC Arsenal through Betway on September 1, 2023.