Full Evolution Gaming Group AB Fiscal Year 2022 Overview on the company's publicly available financial information, Acquisitions and Divestitures, Product portfolio Evolution Gaming Group, Income Statement.
The dataset includes General information, Mergers, acquisitions and subsidiaries, financial Statements for 2022 Fiscal Year Revenue Retrospective, Balance Sheet.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To study Evolution Gaming Group AB’s publicly available financial information, determine the company's development strategy, and compile an overview of its annual financial reports.
- Find the company’s comprehensive financial and corporate information;
- Analyze the gathered information;
- Draw conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
- FY - Financial Year;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Evolution - Evolution Gaming Group;
- Evolution Gaming Group report period is from January 1 to December 31, 2022;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- Evolution produces online casino content for B2B clients, serving online and land-based casino operators in Europe and North America.
- In 2020, the General Workers’ Union declared an industrial dispute with NetEnt and Evolution Gaming Group following layoffs due to their merger.
- Evolution Gaming Group creates AI algorithms to enhance report optimization, aiding in the detection of bonus misuse and potential money laundering risks.