Bally´s Corporation Q2FY23 Report Overview on the company's publicly available Acquisitions and Divestitures, Business Outlook, Financial Statements. The dataset includes Public quarterly reports calendar FY23-24, Q2FZ23 Highlights, TradingView R etrospective Q2FY23.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q2FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q2FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q2FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q2FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Bally's Corporation Annual Report Period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- As of June 30, 2023, it owns and manages 16 casinos across 10 states, a golf course in New York, a horse racetrack in Colorado, and has access to OSB licenses in 18 states.
- On June 22, 2023, Rhode Island legalized iGaming naming Bally’s as the sole provider in the State. Expecting March 2024 launch;
- On November 18, 2020, Bally's Corporation and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. entered into a Framework Agreement, which provides for a long-term strategic relationship between the Company and Sinclair.