The Full Aristocrat Leisure Limited Fiscal Year 2022 Overview includes a short financial report for 2022, highlighting key events, revenue growth, and substantial increases in Total Equity, especially in North America. The report also mentions the company's strategic moves, such as the establishment of a new business entity, acquisition agreements, and international expansion, are also mentioned. Overall, the analysis provides a snapshot of Aristocrat Leisure Limited's activities, financial performance, and strategic initiatives in 2022.
Research Goals and Objective
Research Objective: To study Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s publicly available financial information, determine the company's development strategy, and compile an overview of its annual
- Find the company’s comprehensive financial and corporate information;
- Analyze the gathered information;
- Draw conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Aristocrat - Aristocrat Leisure Limited
- AUD - Australian dollar;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Aristocrat Leisure Limited report period is from October 1, 2021, to September 30, 2022.
- The company's substantial shareholders include State Street Corporation, BlackRock Group, AustralianSuper Pty Ltd, and, as of August 2023, The Vanguard Group, Inc;
- Aristocrat Leisure Limited reported a substantial revenue growth of 17.67% in 2022, reaching 5,573.7 million AUD compared to 4,736.6 million AUD in 2021;
- Aristocrat Leisure Limited showcased innovation through the inaugural trial program for contactless payment technology and secured 9 out of 14 awards at the EKG Slot Awards 2022, affirming its excellence in the gaming business segment.