Flutter Entertainment, a prominent player in the gambling and sports betting sector, encompasses a variety of brands and divisions. Established on February 2, 2016, the company is based in Dublin, Ireland, and has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2016.
This report delves into the financial data of Flutter Entertainment for Q3FY23, and analyzes its growth trajectory.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q3FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q3FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q3FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q3FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
Quarterly results calculations in the Data40.com report were based on non-consolidated, unaudited financial reports for Q1FY23 and Q3FY22. These quarterly results calculations are for informational purposes only and should not be used as a guide for assessing the materiality of information.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- 1$ = ~0.799 GBP Average Rate as of 2023;
- Flutter Entertainment Annual Report Period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- Flutter Entertainment experienced a notable 7.62% increase in total revenue, reaching 2,035.0 million GBP in Q3FY23;
- Flutter Entertainment announced the continuation of the suspension of dividend payments from FY22 as of February 28, 2023;
- The company has taken strategic steps by submitting an application for listing on the SEC and planning to delist from Euronext Dublin. This move indicates Flutter Entertainment's focus on global financial markets and potentially broader investor exposure.