Evolution AB is a Swedish gaming company specializing in online casino game development, management, and licensing. Founded in 2006, it is headquartered in Stockholm, highlighting a significant presence in the gaming industry.
In this dataset, we examined financial information that is publicly accessible, identified the development strategy of the company, and created a comprehensive review of its performance in the Q4FY23.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q4FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q4FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q4FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q4FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- EVO - Evolution Gaming Group AB;
- RNG - Random Numbers Generate;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Evolution Gaming Group AB Annual Report Period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- Evolution Gaming Group's focus for 2024 is develop the 2024 Roadmap, expand further, gain market share, and widen the gap with competitors;
- Evolution aims to pay dividends equivalent to 50% of net profit annually;
- The revenue model includes commission and fixed fees, with Live Casino and Live Game Shows contributing significantly (85.32% of revenue in Q4FY23).