Overview of 3rd quarter of 2023 fiscal year of Caesars Entertainment Inc.
Goals and objectives of the research
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q3FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the Company for Q3FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q3FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q3FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- CE - Caesars Entertainment Inc;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Caesars Entertainment Annual Report Period is from January 1 to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- Caesars launched the Caesars Sportsbook app in Kentucky and Puerto Rico;
- Net revenue of 2,994 million USD versus 2,887 million USD for the comparable prior-year period;
- Net income of 92 million USD compared to net income of 53 million USD for the comparable prior-year period;
- On September 14, 2023, Caesars announced that an unauthorized actor had gained access to Caesars’s information technology network as a result of a social engineering attack on an outsourced IT support vendor used by the Company, and acquired a copy of, among other data, Caesars’s loyalty program database.