Overview of the 3rd quarter of Bally's Corporation for the year 2023.
Goals and objectives of the research
Research Objective: To perform a comparative analysis of the Q3FY23 quarterly report and those of previous periods.
- Gather comprehensive financial and corporate information pertaining to the company for Q3FY23;
- Analyze the collected information;
- Conduct a comparative assessment of the Q3FY23 report with the reports from previous quarters of the current fiscal year and Q3FY22;
- Formulate conclusions based on the analyzed data.
The information collected in this report reflects data from the company's public reports and is not questioned or verified via other sources. In other words, information from the company's public reports is taken and used as is.
If additional information from other sources is used or if the data used is reflective of the researcher's personal opinion, this will be labeled accordingly.
The provided public company reports are unaudited.
- FY - Financial Year;
- Q - Quarter;
- QoQ - Quarter-over-Quarter;
- This report uses the American number format: a period is used as the decimal separator, while commas separate thousands;
- Year-over-year (YoY) calculations of relative values were not performed in cases where last year's profit changed to a loss in the current year and vice versa within the scope of the current report;
- Bally's Corporation Annual Report Period is from January 1, to December 31, 2023;
- The specified financial year coincides with the calendar year.
- Record company-wide revenue of 632.477 million USD;
- The completion of property redevelopment in Kansas City;
- Foreign currency transaction gains for Q3 ended September 30, 2023 amounted to
8.580 million USD;
- During the nine months that concluded on September 30, 2023, the Company repurchased and retired 15.000 million USD worth of the 2031 Notes at a weighted average price of 70.80% of the principal.