A list of the TOP 400 Gambling Websites of 2022. The dataset includes 400 gambling websites out of a total of 2772.
At the time of the study, 2772 websites with casino, lottery, sports betting, and other online gambling activities were found. Out of these, the top 400 websites by traffic were selected to become the basis for this research.
Research Goals and Objectives
- Collecting a list of Gambling Websites;
- Highlighting the top 400 websites by traffic;
- Describing the extended features of the collected Gambling Websites.
The study contains Gambling Websites from the following categories: Online Casinos, Lotteries, and Sports Betting.
The data collected does not claim absolute completeness and is intermediate in the planned research cycle.
Some of the Gambling Websites collected operate within different regional domains. The final dataset includes websites with the highest traffic or non-regional versions.
The two-letter coding is used to designate ISO 639-1 languages.
Websites such as Lottery.com, Intersena, and Sorte Online are lottery betting services excluded from the collected dataset.
The Gambling Website research was carried out via open sources using the following search methods:
- Open Google search;
- Online casino lists and internal datasets compiled by Data40.
Website traffic was estimated using the Similarweb service.
For ease of comparison, the resulting information is grouped by the following criteria:
- Name — website’s official title;
- Number of Languages — number of languages supported by the website;
- Licenses — the issuing company that has licensed the selected project;
- Community/Blog — link to the blog/news portal/chat page belonging to the selected service;
- Mobile App — availability of a separate mobile version;
- Cryptocurrency — whether the website accepts cryptocurrency fund deposit/withdrawal;
- Traffic — traffic for April 2022;
- Classic — availability of classic casino games;
- Lottery — availability of lotteries, lotto, TV shows;
- Live — availability of Live-category games;
- Betting — availability of sports betting;
- Bonus, $ — the size of the welcome bonus;
- Bonus, Spins — the size of the welcome bonus in Free Spins;
- Bonus, % — the size of the welcome bonus in % of the first deposit.
The websites revealed during the present study have the following features:
- 374 websites provide information about their available licenses;
- 233 websites provide information about their Android/iOS mobile application;
- 224 websites provide some form of a welcoming bonus: free spins, deposit percentage, cash bonus for replenishment, etc.;
- 126 websites have a blog or their own news feed;
- 65 websites provide information about available cryptocurrency payment options.
Cumulative information on licensees and licensors:
- 374 websites hold one or several licenses;
- 85 websites hold licenses from general and regional licensors;
- The licensor could not be determined despite the presence of data on the existence of a license for a total of 27 websites;
- 2 websites were found to have a combination of license types: open and indefinite.
Assumptions & Opinions
Gambling websites operating from Africa hold many high positions in the collected dataset. Gambling appear to have a large and growing audience on this continent.
Future Goals & Extensions
- Extended list of websites with casino, lottery, and sports betting activities;
- Expanded separate charts for websites with casino, lottery and betting activities;
- Licensor company analysis;
- Gambling websites traffic trends analysis;
- Additional website rating options.
Those listed above and other additions will be implemented in planned expansions and subsequent research cycles.