Gambling/iGaming Telegram Marketing Inventory List 2023, containing 3718 channels related to gambling.
Research Goals and Objectives
- Collection of Telegram channels related to gambling topics;
- Popularity evaluation of Telegram channels in the gambling community.
Telegram channels were collected via open sources using the following search methods:
- Open Google Search;
- Channel search on Telegram itself;
- Telegram channels collection via other platforms and social media: YouTube, Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, Reddit, and Facebook.
The study contains channels that take part in the formation of the gambling community. The study did not specifically collect gambling-only channels. The list includes bloggers and streamers who write about gambling or are known to engage in gambling activities. The collected information does not claim absolute completeness and is intermediate in the planned research cycle.
For visualization convenience, “Follower” numbers are averaged to these values:
- “<1k” — channels with less than 1,000 followers;
- “1k - 10k” — channels with over 1,000 but less than 10,000 followers;
- “10k - 100k” — channels with over 10,000 but less than 100,000 followers;
- “100k - 500k” — channels with over 100,000 but less than 500,000 followers;
- “>500k” — channels with over 500,000 followers.
Additional insight and labels used in this study:
- 381 accounts were banned/deleted during the collection of this dataset;
- The Mixed language designation is used for channels that share content or communicate with their followers in more than one language.
For the “Conclusions” section, the data is sorted into several groups as can be seen below.
During the study, a dataset of 3718 Telegram accounts associated with gambling was formed.
- 2491 channels with less than 1,000 followers;
- 916 channels with between 1,000 and 10,000 followers;
- 279 channels with between 10,000 and 100,000 followers;
- 32 channels with between 100,000 and 500,000 followers;
- 0 channels with over 500,000 followers.
Top 15 Languages:
- 15 channels in the Uzbek language;
- 15 channels in the German language;
- 17 channels in the Chinese language;
- 18 channels in the Mixed languages;
- 19 channels in the Amharic language;
- 28 channels in the Turkish language;
- 30 channels in the Spanish language;
- 33 channels in the Indonesian language;
- 37 channels in the Hindi language;
- 39 channels in the Ukrainian language;
- 43 channels in the Italian language;
- 44 channels in the Portuguese language;
- 55 channels in the Persian language;
- 449 channels in the English language;
- 2811 channels counts in the Russian language;
- 48 channels distributed among other 20 languages;
- 17 channels with no content or description whose language could not be determined.
- 31 channels without content whose type could not be determined;
- 49 channels set to “Private” whose type could not be determined;
- 414 channels determined as belonging to the “Chat” type;
- 3224 channels determined as belonging to the “Group” type.
Future Goals and Extensions
- Search for account contact details;
- Search for advanced user engagement metrics;
- Account activity field categorization;
- Analysis of marketing trends and promotional flyers;
- Showcase of advertising pricing models;
- Expansion of the general account list, as well as regional lists for Asia & Pacific, MENA.
The listed and other additions, will be added in planned expansions and subsequent research cycles.To order an extended research, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org