Ubisoft Entertainment SA's full fiscal year 2023 report on the company's publicly available financial information, company strategy and projected future performance.
The dataset includes a list of Ubisoft Games and list of popular game series developed by Ubisoft Entertainment SA and its subsidiaries.
Research Goals and Objectives
Research Objective: to study Ubisoft Entertainment SA company’s publicly available financial information, determine its development direction, and forecast future performance.
- Find comprehensive financial and corporate information about the company;
- Conduct an analysis of the gathered information;
- Draw conclusions and make forecasts based on the analyzed data.
The information presented in this report reflects data from public company reports and is not questioned or verified through other sources. In other words, the information from Form 10-K is taken and used as is.
Any cases where additional information from other sources is used, or the information reflecting the researcher's personal opinion is included, will be indicated accordingly.
- Ubisoft 2023 report period – from the April 1, 2022, to March 31, 2023;
- YoY – Year-to-Year;
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards.
Beneficial information that was drawn from the report:
- In 2022, the company was criticized after announcing its own platform for trading NFT tokens – Ubisoft Quartz.
- Ubisoft is also working on staff restructuring, discontinuing underperforming titles, and divesting assets as part of its strategy to achieve cost savings exceeding €200,000,000 through various measures.
- In July 2023, Ubisoft encountered a barrage of backlash and legal action following its commencement of large-scale removals of dormant player accounts associated with older games.
- Multiple risks (specific) affect Ubisoft's strategic, financial objectives and share price.