DescriptionCryptocurrency and NFT Influencers on Facebook in 2022. Data based on 443 Facebook influencers. Facebook is a very content-oriented platform, so the influential pages found here focus more on the content than on the people who run them. In addition, Facebook is the best platform for viral content, so influencers often share sensational content, memes, and related posts, thereby multiplying their influence. The research on Cryptocurrency and NFT Facebook influencers was carried out using open sources and the following search methods:
- Google search;
- Facebook account search;
- Facebook account data collection via other social media: YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Instagram.
- Number of followers;
- Like Ranks;
- The option to contact the account's owner.
Short insightsWe have found a total of 443 Facebook accounts related to Cryptocurrencies and NFTs. Followers:
- 279 accounts with less than 10,000 subscribers;
- 102 accounts with between 10,000 and 100,000 subscribers;
- 33 accounts with between 100,000 and 1,000,000 subscribers;
- 29 accounts with over 1,000,000 subscribers.
- 169 accounts ranking lower than top 500,000;
- 214 accounts in the top 500,000;
- 37 accounts in the top 100,000;
- 16 accounts in the top 10,000;
- 7 accounts in the top 1,000.
Future Goals & Extensions
- Account contact search;
- Advanced user engagement metrics search;
- Account typing by line of business;
- Marketing trends and promotional flyer analysis;
- Agencies and intermediaries;
- Regional affiliation identification;
- Twitter account advertising pricing models;
- General account list expansion, as well as region-specific expansion for Asia-Pacific and MENA.