Blockchain Events and Expos Calendar 2022-2023. The data contains 327 events dedicated to the blockchain industry.
Blockchain events guide and help decision makers, technologists, and developers understand the value of blockchains for their business.
Through case studies, the keyword list focuses on events related to cryptocurrency, blockchains, NFTs, and the meta universe that will take place in 2022 and 2023.
Events research was carried out through open sources using the following search methods:
- Open Google and Bing search.
For ease of comparison, the information gathered is grouped by the following criteria:
- Online participation options.
The study compiles notable blockchain events and conferences of 2022 and 2023. The list will help discover notable cryptocurrency-related events most worthy of your attention. The list additionally contains information on which events can be attended online.
This comprehensive list includes events that concern Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Metaverse, NFTs, and more. The research discovered 327 events that bring together entrepreneurs, traders, investors, developers, industry enthusiasts, as well as many other experts and specialists.
The accumulated data does not claim absolute data completeness and is intermediate in the planned research cycle.
We have found 327 events dedicated to the blockchain industry:
- 277 events running from the end of May 2022 until December 31, 2022;
- 50 events already announced for 2023;
- Events taking place in 48 countries, excluding online events;
- Events held in 99 cities, excluding online events;
- Events taking place of different days of the week:
- 229 events (70.03%) that are held on weekdays and do not extend to Saturday and Sunday;
- 90 events (27.52%) that take place on Saturday or Sunday;
- 8 events (2.45%) that did not yet declare an exact date.
The listed events are further divided by the month they take place in:
- January - 3 detected events;
- February - 6 detected events;
- March - 9 detected events;
- April - 5 detected events;
- May - 6 detected events;
- June - 89 detected events;
- July - 39 detected events;
- August - 32 detected events;
- September - 49 detected events;
- October - 35 detected events;
- November - 35 discovered events;
- December - 11 discovered events.
June is the busiest month in terms of event numbers. From June, a drop-off in monthly events begins, their number gradually fading away by the end of the year.
Here is the list of countries with the largest number of events for the period indicated by the study:
- USA - 99 events;
- United Kingdom - 29 events;
- Italy - 27 events;
- UAE - 16 events;
- Singapore - 10 events;
- Germany - 10 events;
- China - 10 events;
- Canada - 10 events.
The list highlights all countries that are planned to hold 10 or more events during the current year.
List of cities with the largest number of events for the period indicated in the study:
- London - 26 events;
- New York - 25 events;
- Rome - 20 events;
- Dubai - 16 events;
- San Francisco - 13 events;
- Miami - 13 events;
- Singapore - 10 events.
The list highlights cities that are planned to hold 10 or more events during the same period of time.
Future Goals & Extensions
- Ongoing event list expansion, including narrowly thematic and deeply local events;
- Additional indicators and ongoing activity metrics;
- Updated event metrics for previously discovered events;
- A calendar of ongoing blockchain events.