Asia-Pacific Gaming & iGaming Marketing Agencies, Q3 2022. The dataset contains 142 Gaming and iGaming marketing agencies operating in the Asia-Pacific region.
Some of the agency headquarters are located outside Asia-Pacific, but the entities have additional offices in the region.
The data collected does not claim absolute completeness and is intermediate in the planned research cycle.
Research was carried out via open sources by utilizing the following search methods:
For ease of comparison, the information gathered is grouped by the following criteria:
- Creation date;
- Contact form;
The list will help discover active marketing agencies in the fields of gaming and gambling whose traffic numbers make them most worthy of your attention. The list also includes information regarding individual agencies' location.
By field of work and influencers:
- 130 companies working only in the Gaming industry;
- 3 companies work with influencers in both Gaming and Gambling industries;
- 1 company only works with influencers in the Gambling industry;
- 40 companies only work with influencers in the Gaming industry.
By head office location:
- 96 companies headquartered in the Asia-Pacific region;
- 49 companies headquartered outside the Asia-Pacific region.
Top 5 agencies by website traffic in August 2022:
- Appsflyer - 33,200,000;
- Singular - 5,500,000;
- Rock Content - 4,400,000;
- Noxinfluencer - 3,700,000;
- Adsterra - 3,400,000.
Top 5 oldest marketing agencies by year of establishment:
- Havas Group - 1835 year;
- Fcb Global - 1873 year;
- Hakuhodo - 1895 year;
- Dentsu - 1901 year;
- Jack Morton - 1939 year.
Future Goals & Extensions
- Expansion of the list of marketing agencies;
- Collection of a list of all regions of work;
- Collection of social networks of marketing agencies;
- Collection of a list of marketing services provided;
- Collecting the type of information source that informs about the company's involvement in the Game and/or Gambling industries.