Top Twitter Influencers: Ultimate List 
Twitter is one of the most popular social networks, especially in North America. Twitter has become one of the most important platforms for discussing various crypto projects, probably it is because Google and Facebook banned NFT advertising. At the moment, more than 3 thousand observers of the crypto world are actively functioning here. This study aims to understand who can have a real impact today and enjoy the most significant popularity.
Top 15 Individual Influencers
Today, I’ve tried to single out 15 people who have the most significant influence on the crypto exchange development. Let’s take a look:
- Elon Musk Number of subscribers — 95 million. Elon Musk is one of the most famous entrepreneurs in the world. He communicates with his audience mainly through Twitter. Here, he advertises his projects, such as Starlink, talks about social and humanitarian topics, and often talks about the crypto world. It’s no secret that he has had a significant impact on the development of various tokens and coins. For example, last year, Shiba Inu stated that Elon Musk invested a large amount of money in developing this, but the billionaire denied this data on his Twitter. The Shiba Inu price fell by more than 30% during that day. And there are many such results. At the beginning of this year, Elon Musk criticized Twitter’s desire to integrate NFT and enter the crypto market, and after that, he bought this social network altogether. That is why many crypto enthusiasts are worried about whether they will be able to use their non-fungible tokens in the form of avatars. He has also been actively arguing with Dmitry Rogozin, which is being actively discussed on the network.
- Neymar Jr Number of subscribers — 56.8 million. Neymar is one of the best footballers in the world. He actively maintains his page on Twitter, where many users follow him. Most of his posts here are related to professional activities, where he can start polemics with other famous football players. It is no secret that Neymar is actively interested in cryptocurrencies and everything connected with them. So, for example, recently, the news spread worldwide that he bought 2 NFTs for a million dollars from the Bored Ape Yacht (BAYC) collection. It is worth noting that this collection caught the attention of Eminem too. He paid over $450,000 for his monkey.
- Liam Number of subscribers — 34.6 million. One of the famous group One Direction members is also one of the most critical influencers in the world of cryptocurrencies. In addition to his main activities and speeches on Twitter, he exposes information about events dedicated to NFT and cryptocurrencies, including VeeCon. Here, you can also get a celebrity’s opinion about the various collections and artists.
- Mesut Ozil Number of subscribers — 26.2 million. Another famous football player is passionate about the crypto world. Most of his Twitter page is filled with his professional activities, but he recently announced his desire to issue his cryptocurrency. According to preliminary data, traders will be able to trade this, like bitcoins, and owners of significant assets will be able to count on a personal meeting with a football player.
- Marshall Mathers Number of subscribers — 22.6 million. When you visit Eminem’s Twitter page, it’s immediately apparent that he is a crypto enthusiast. Instead of an avatar, he has the same NFT from the Bored Ape Yacht (BAYC) collection, which he bought for $450,000. Eminem’s love for the NFT also proved that the artist decided to release his own Shady Con collection. It is a high-quality animation with rap music.
- Ronaldinho Gaucho Number of subscribers — 20.7 million. Only the lazy professional footballer today is not into NFTs or cryptocurrencies. Of course, most of the Ronaldinho Gaúcho page is filled with football, but there is a small place for the crypto world. In particular, he created his NFT collection, where he portrayed himself in various football looks. It is worth noting that this collection was a massive success with fans.
- Snoop Dogg Number of subscribers — 20.2 million. From the first glance at Snoop Dogg’s Twitter page, it’s clear that he’s in love with the NFT. It manifests itself not only in the fact that he released his collection of pixelated avatars but also in the fact that he constantly posts various NFTs in his feed, offers to compare them, and looks for unusual solutions. For example, it is immediately apparent that he is now passionate about the Food Fighters Universe. Snoop Dogg sets trends in the world of NFT and surveys attention to the most interesting, in his opinion, projects.
- Ashton Kutcher Number of subscribers — 17.1. Ashton Kutcher and his wife Mila Kunis have earned over $8 million from their Toon Stoner Cats NFT collection. We see one of these NFTs on the actor’s page. In addition, several serial series are being prepared based on this collection. In general, he is passionate about his career and political and social issues.
- Paris Hilton Number of subscribers — 16.9 million. Paris Hilton was one of the first celebrities interested in the NFT. So, in the summer of 2020, she sold a drawing of her cat for 40 ETH, and then she got excited about the idea of releasing a loud, large, and very pink BFF “You” collection. Most of the images here are suitable for use as a Twitter avatar. An example can be found on the celebrity page.
- TreySongz.eth Number of subscribers — 13.7 million. According to Trey Songz, NFT can be not only in the form of an image but also in the form of music. That is why he released his collection for sale on Binance NFT. On Trey Songz’s Twitter, you can find various music collections. He often posts from #MusicNFT. If you are interested in this type of NFT, you will find the most exciting novelties here.
- Serena Williams Number of subscribers — 10.7 million. Serena Williams is one of the most famous tennis players who believe that the NFT can bring more attention to women’s sports. In her opinion, various NFTs can be used to support, promote and finance multiple sports. She also became one of BAYC’s fans and got herself this NFT.
- Thalia Number of subscribers — 9.7 million. Singer Thalia is another bright representative of crypto enthusiasts. You can find various exciting collections on her Twitter, for example, u/WixarikaNFT. It can be seen that she is interested in both standard NFTs in the form of images and musical tokens. Here everyone can find the most exciting option for themselves to your taste.
- David Louise Number of subscribers — 8.7 million. The list of well-known footballers who support the NFT also includes David Luiz. Over the past few years, NFTs have been created with his image, and he also released his small collection, which was quite successful.
- Mark Cuban Number of subscribers — 8.6 million. Basketball player Mark Cuban is not shy about showing off his extensive collection of various NFTs. He bought some of them, while others were given to him by friends and fans. He shares his career achievements and the most exciting projects from the crypto world on Twitter.
- Steve Aoki Number of subscribers — 8.2 million. More and more musicians are interested in NFT collections, and DJ Steve Aoki is no exception. First of all, he focused on NFT music collections, and on his Twitter, you can easily find the most compelling examples, in his opinion. It is one of the most respected music NFT connoisseurs whose style you can trust.
It is an extremely interesting question, the top subscribers are in “celebrities” accounts, Sportsmans, Actors, Musicians etc. Did they truly love NFT, as an obvious individuals-interested-in-casual-investments of their interest in NFT is just a common trend and marketing budgets? I’ll get to this question back in the next post.
Top 30 and list extension
Let’s try to take a look at the extended list, and add some additional parameters: SMP score, Social Blade Rank, Amount of Twits, Date of account creation, and let’s try (just for now) to exclude “celebrities” (popular artists and football players), we’ll get something like this:
Here is link for more convenient view of this list (30 out of 3292 Twitter Influencers).