Gambling software providers
Online casinos are more accessible than ever: with the development of technology, online gambling is spreading faster and faster. This surge in popularity has led to a massive array of online marketplaces, making game developers a significant challenge for operators who want to stand out from the competition.
A few words about gambling
Previously, more independent online casino software providers have emerged. The reason is not only that the industry demands new games but also that players want more variety. Another 3-reel Egyptian-themed slot with a pyramid in the background is boring! Microgaming was the first provider to take matters into its own hands and began making high-end games of all shapes and sizes.
In the arsenal of every significant provider, in addition to slots, there should be another set of gambling games:
- Online Slots: Here, a variety of classic slots, Vegas slots, and video slots are offered in Low, Medium, and High volatility to suit any style of player;
- Table Games: Play your favorite card games, Roulette, and certain dice games from the luxury of your mobile or online device;
- Live: Evolution Gaming is the leader in live casino offerings. These will bring a live dealer and land-based casino into your sitting room as you play from your online device;
- VR Gaming: Play in the virtual reality halls of a 3D rendered casino by immersing yourself in the game with VR goggles and headsets.
Of course, now, some providers specialize exclusively in slot machines, but most casinos tend to use the services of companies with a large selection of gambling activities.
Thanks to healthy competition among giant providers, it was possible to maintain the emotionality and dynamism of casino games. Online casino games have come a long way in technology and software development, from simple 3-reel Flash slots to modern HTML5 video slots. Games have not only become more advanced in terms of animation, graphics, and sound design, but they have also changed significantly in terms of the gameplay itself. The best software providers create games with interesting and exciting gameplay features that make the game feel more “thick.” Each new well-executed slot machine almost always has unique features and properties, so we see a continuous evolution: new features appear, such as different variations of wild symbols (wild symbols), scatter symbols (scatter symbols), and various reel systems, for example, “Avalanche Modes” and “Tipping Drums.”
How does online casino software work?
Software providers have two paths they follow when making games: the right one and the wrong one. Although, in fairness, it’s better to call the latter “obsolete.” Before the advent of smartphones and tablets, a good old computer was the only way to spin the reels of an online slot. In those early days, mobile phones weren’t advanced enough for the technology required for games to function correctly. At the time, slot machines were powered by Flash, Adobe’s animation software, which allowed providers to create decent enough online slot machines. Of course, this technology is outdated these days, so most modern and innovative providers have switched to a fully functional HTML5 platform.
Why make games in HTML5? There are several reasons for this:
- Creating an online game in HTML5 is the correct way to create a game. It not only allows you to create sharper and smoother animations and graphics but also allows you to play games on any device;
- All browsers, including Internet Explorer, support HTML5 and allow players to play their favorite slots on mobile phones without quality loss. Thus, players can be sure that they will experience the same pleasure when playing games on the go as when playing on a personal computer;
- A good provider never forgets the importance of the mobile version when creating the concept of a new game. After all, it’s the 21st century!
Why pay attention to the game provider?
Two types of software use are common on online gambling sites: the use of online casino games from one software developer and the cooperation of a casino with several developers on different platforms at once.
Note that the reliability of software development companies is reflected in the overall quality of the casinos that work with these providers. It is worth paying attention to the provider’s reliability to feel safe when playing in a casino for real money.
While there are many aspects to consider when setting up your casino, choosing the right game creators is a huge priority, as the presence of one company will be a deciding factor for many players. In addition to attracting new gamblers, first-class developers will also ensure the high loyalty of your customers.
As a rule, a good developer is distinguished by:
- Games with tested RNG;
- Cross-Platform Products;
- Wide selection;
- High quality of every element of games;
- Convenient user interface;
- Realistic graphics;
- Availability of licenses and certificates.
What technologies should you pay special attention to?
When choosing a suitable provider, many casino owners pay attention only to the choice of gambling activities. Still, practice shows that you need to look deeper and evaluate what technologies it uses.
The best casino games vendors use the latest technology on the market. Because the mobile playing market has outgrown the older online desktop market, casino software must be mobile device friendly. In the past, mobile phones were not “high-tech” enough to deal with complicated programming systems. Still, with new advances in the Smartphone and Tablet industry, online gaming has become more than a mere possibility.
HTML5 is the latest online tech for the mobile industry, offering “in-browser” play for your smartphone without any of the snags that a regular internet browser would throw at a mobile device. HTML5 provides several advantages over older apps and play platforms:
- Crisper graphics;
- Smoother gameplay;
- Less storage capacity is required;
- High-end mobile device security.
In the end
Choosing a game provider is a rather complicated process. First, you need to pay attention to companies that provide a variety of gambling activities and have an excellent technological base. It is not worth saving; if you want a high-quality product, then be prepared because such software can be expensive.
See more articles
How to evaluate a private company, and how is its value affected by public indices?
Before selling a company, one must go through an appraisal process. The main prerequisite here is the substantiation for the actual price of the organization, which essentially reflects the results […]
Product Promotion Differences on the Asian and European Markets
Differences and Peculiarities The differences in product promotion in the Asian and the European markets are fundamental. Unlike its Western counterparts, the Asian market is closed off from general vision, […]